Terms & Conditions
Please make sure you have read these terms and condition before filling in the registration form
- FEE STRUCTURE PLEASE NOTE:
- Fees are structured in a quarterly basis with the option to pay the amount off monthly. January is inclusive in the first quarter and December is inclusive in the last quarter. No amendments will be made to quarterly fee regardless of amount of lessons missed.
- All fees must be paid in advance, by the 7th of every 1st quarterly period, or by the 7th of each month. 1 month consisting of 4 weeks.
- The above mentioned pay-by date does not apply for the first quarter as the studio only opens later in January (classes start the same week the public schools open).
- If fees are not paid in full by the given date, a penalty of R60 will be charged to each quarterly fee and R20 to each monthly fee. If fees are not paid in full by the end of the 1st month the student will be prohibited from attending class until all fees have been settled, and account will be handed over to the studio’s attorney for collection.
- If a full year’s fees are paid up-front, a 10% discount will be given. This is only applies until the 7th of February
- Students will not be allowed to participate in annual Showcase or Honours day if fees are not paid in full by the date of events.
- TERM OF NOTICE:
- A written notice must be given directly to the trainer one month prior to resignation date before the 25th of the month. Students will still be held liable for the same month’s fees. Please duly note that no resignations will be accepted after the 1st of October, and parents will be liable for student’s fees for November and December in full.
- NO NOTICE WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM A MINOR (under 18)
- PUBLIC HOLIDAYS:
- No classes are held on public holidays or the eve of a long weekend. NO AMENDMENTS TO FEES WILL BE MADE IF CLASSES ARE MISSED DUE TO PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
- THE DANCE SCHOOL CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROPERTY NOR INJURIES SUSTAINED ON OR NEAR THE PREMISES
- COPYRIGHT :
- Exists on all studio choreography. No works may be exhibited outside of studio events without the written permission of any of Rhythm in us Dance Studio Trainers
- CONDITION OF THE STUDIO:
- Strictly NO SPECTATORS ALLOWED –nobody may sit in on classes except on “watching days” arranged periodically for juniors
- Kindly ensure children are clean and correctly dressed for their classes with hair tied back tightly and visit the toilet before attending classes
- If a student has missed 2 or more classes per month. The student is obliged to book a private lesson with their trainer to catch up what they have missed out on.
- No amendment to account will be made for classes missed due to illness, school holidays or public holidays.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org